SIMPLE STEPS TO RETURN:
- Fill in the returns form included in your order so we know exactly what we can help with.
- Re-package your garment and include proof of purchase, along with the returns form.
- Write your name and postal address on the back of the package.
- Please send your return to:
396 Great South Road
(P) +64 9 529 2147
- The unexpected can occur, you should choose to use a trackable shipping method! Insiders Store is unable to accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves.
- You can be assured we will process your return as quickly as possible.
IMPORTANT RETURNS & EXCHANGE INFORMATION
- FULL PRICED ITEMS: If for any reason you’re not fully happy with the goods you receive, we will happily accept returns within 30 days of purchase, All items must arrive to us in their unworn, original condition including tags, stickers, boxes, casing etc (If you return the item(s) without its original packaging, or the item(s) is not in a re-sellable condition we cannot process your return and we’ll send the item(s) back to you.
- SALE is one of our favourite four-letter words too, however: Product purchased on promotion may not be exchanged or returned - please choose wisely
- We take all the care possible to ensure that you receive your goods as they were sent, we cannot take responsibility for any loss or damages that happen during the delivery.
- Please return all garments to the addrerss provided below, rather than the retail stores, as we have a procedure designed to meet your needs as efficiently as possible. Returning to the retail stores may add delays to your purchase return being processed
- We won’t hesitate to exchange your item for another size. If we don’t have your size available, we will refund your money in full, or exchange it for another piece from our collection – whichever you prefer.
- We don’t ever charge you a processing fee to re-handle your order.
- We also understand that no two brands have identical sizing, so we have created sizing guide to help you find your perfect fit. Otherwise please contact (P) +64 9 529 2147 or email@example.com for expert assistance.
IMPORTANT REFUNDS POLICY
- We can exchange or issue online credit for any full priced items. – Yes, you can return your online purchase for a refund within 30 days – PLEASE NOTE Online only (our stores can not process refunds for online purchases).
- We will refund any items with manufacturing faults (these MUST be returned in original packaging)
- We do not refund items that have been worn or show damage through wear and tear. You MUST send us your original invoice along with the item(s) in its original packaging and condition.
- We do not refund ANY products if you change your mind. Please shop wisely. When requesting a credit or assessment for a refund please forward all information of order issue, with as many details of your order as possible to: (P) +64 9 529 2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: All orders sent back with no proof of purchase or your contact information cannot be processed.
IMPORTANT FREE SHOE RETURNS – 30 DAYS
- Free Return Shipping to allow you to exchange sizes.
- Requests must be made within 30 days of purchase on footwear for orders over $100 within New Zealand.
- Please contact our Customer service team via (P) +64 9 529 2147 or email@example.com with your name and order number and request your free return.
- We can Exchange the Size/Colour of any FULL PRICE item (where stock is available to do this) or Issue an Online Credit for the returned item.
Circle on your invoice the item(s) you are returning. Product must be returned unworn, in original condition and securely packaged with invoice and instruction notes on what you want to;
Product returns must be shipped to
396 Great South Road
(P) +64 9 529 2147
Make sure you keep the receipt for the return shipping, this will be needed if the package does not make it back to us. Shoes Boxes; When returning shoes please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not stick anything to the outside of the original packaging. If the packaging is returned marked or in damaged condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
INCORRECT ITEM(S) OR FAULTY
Do you feel the product is faulty or incorrect? You will need to contact us directly, allow us to investigate this error with you… email firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of the invoice (arrived with your order) as well as an image of the incorrect items or faulty items. Once this has been investigated, we will notify you of the solution / or you will be provided with instructions on how to return the items.